In today's end-of-the-year retrospective, I've assembled highlights from the conversations I had here at PYP January-December. Topics we explored within the larger context of answering the call to leadership include:
- Uncertainty and change
- Moving forward anyway
- Investing in yourself is the best use of time and resources
- Answering the call to leadership is worthwhile
- Pay attention to money no matter how good or bad the economy is doing
- Know what you want and decide accordingly
- Making friends with technology will serve you well
- Take care of yourself—your mind, your body, your dreams, and your goals
Here are the links to listen to each guest's full episode. Powerful, uplifting, life-changing!
Dr. Roger Hall
= = = = =
The Team here at PYP has put together another uplifting, insightful, and inspiring show for you today. Our goal is to bring you timely, relevant, and useful conversations so that you can experience more success, energy, and LIFE as the leader of your business, career, side hustle, or passion.
We always appreciate your 5-star rating and review of the show. Thank you for helping us get the word out about PYP!
Here are a few ways I can help you:
- Share this episode with one person who could use a boost of inspiration and positivity today.
- Grab your copy of my leadership playbook that teaches you the 11 skills you can quickly master to become an exceptional leader.
- Buy one of my books on Amazon and leave me a 5-star review.
- How's your writing these days? Is what you write and say more "ho-hum" than "oh ya!" Let's work on making your writing work better for you. Book a free call with me today!